Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping rates are as follows:
Free Shipping on all orders over $35.00
Flat rate shipping of $5.00 for all sales under $35.00
Most products ship the same business day the order is placed from the closest distribution center. You can expect to receive your order within 2-7 business days. Delivery time is in business days, excluding weekends and holidays.
All orders are shipped in generic discreet packaging for customer privacy.
When is my order processed and when will my order ship?
We make every effort to ship all orders same day on in-stock orders placed before 4:00 PM Eastern time, business days, provided we have no problems processing payment. All shipments are subject to stock availability. Shipments and Deliveries are not made on weekends and holidays. Business days are Monday thru Friday. Orders received on the weekend or holiday will be shipped within 24 hours of the next business day.
Where do you ship?
We ship to the contiguous 48 states, shipping to street addresses only.
Do you ship to P. O. Boxes?
We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, including APO and AEO or lock boxes.
What happens if I gave you the wrong shipping address?
Delivery to a non-existent address is the responsibility of the purchaser. If UPS returns the package(s) due to wrong street address or not matching recipientsâ€™ name as you provided in your order, you will be responsible for the shipping cost in both directions. If a reship is request, you will be responsible for the second shipping cost as well.
Can you ship my order to my place of work?
Yes, we can ship to your work place provided that the address is not a P. O. Box, including APO and AEO or a lock box.
Do I have to be home for delivery of my order?
As with any UPS delivery, you do not need to be home unless you live in an apartment. If you live in an apartment, UPS will require that you are home or UPS might leave the package at the apartment office. Otherwise, the UPS driver will leave your package(s) at your door. You are responsible for all UPS claims relative to the delivery of your order.
Please be advised that certain items can spoil if left outside in the heat. If you will not be available to receive your package(s), please leave instructions for the carrier to leave your delivery in a cool area, at a neighbor’s home, or delay delivery until someone is home. Sun City Medical Supply stores all of our products in a climate controlled warehouse and we take every precaution to make sure that all of our products are shipped in fresh condition. We cannot accept returns for heat-damaged products.
What happens if I refuse the shipment when UPS makes the delivery?
If you refuse delivery of your order, the packages will be returned to Sun City Medical Supply. We will issue credit for the product we receive back to your credit card but we will also apply return freight cost plus restocking fee to your credit card.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from Sun City Medical Supply are made pursuant to a shipment contract with our carriers. This means that the risk of loss, damage and title for such items passes to you upon our delivery.
How long will it take my order to get to me?
When your order ships, you will receive a shipping notification via e-mail from Sun City Medical Supply. Most products ship the same day and usually arrive in 2-7 business days.
What if a product is out of stock?
Our inventory is updated daily, and if an item is out of stock please email us or contact us at (1-877-590-7008) to find an comparable product that we do have in inventory.
Do you send partial shipments?
Most items are in stock and ready for immediate shipment and delivery. We do our best to keep a complete and adequate inventory of products in stock at all times. Occasionally, items may be out of stock. In stock items will be shipped within 24 hours. If an item is out of stock it will be indicated on your order email confirmation. Backorder items will be shipped promptly when available.
What items can be returned?
Certain items including items worn on the skin, products in sterile packaging and any/all nutritional products cannot be returned. Please review return policy.
What is your return/exchange policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with the products purchased, we offer a 100% money back guarantee within 30 days. Restocking fees are applicable as follows.
Return from Date of Invoice
1 – 30 days
31 – 45 days
46 – 60 days
Due to the health and hygienic nature of many of our products, regrettably, we CANNOT ACCEPT OPENED CASES, damaged cases or cases not in the original packaging. Due to sterility concerns, some products may Not be returned if opened, i.e. tubing, masks, cannulas, filters, briefs, pull-ups, underpads, etc. Please call us if you have any questions. Please do not send product back without an RMA number and completed RMA form. All returns without and RMA number will not be accepted and cannot be credited.
Before returning any product, you must obtain a Return Authorization (RMA) number. All returns delivered without a pre-approved RMA number will be refused and returned to sender. Please use the RMA Request Form when requesting and RMA using email. Contact us for your pre-approved Return Authorization number first. Prior to requesting an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) verify that your merchandise meets the following criteria for an RMA.
- The product you wish to return is within 60 days of shipment date. If products are received after the 60 days, we have the right to refuse the credit.
- The product you wish to return is unopened.
- The product you wish to return is in original packaging.
- The product you wish to return is not damaged.
- The product you wish to return is not expired.
- The product you wish to return is re-sellable.
- If you answered yes to all of the above, your next step is to request an RMA number.
- To obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number call Customer Service toll free at 1-877-590-7008 or email at email@example.com. Please have your order number or invoice number and item number ready when you call. All RMAs issued expire within 30 days of issue. Product will not be accepted after 30 days from the RMA issue date. All returns without an RMA number will not be accepted and cannot be credited.
- Print and completely fill out the RMA Request Form
- Enclose the completed form with your items.
- Preparing your Product Return for Shipment
- Please ensure that all packages are suitably packaged for return. Sun City Medical Supply cannot accept responsibility for any product damaged through insufficient packing. No refund will be made for product damaged during the shipment.
Please be advised that certain items can spoil if left outside in the heat. If you will not be available to receive your package(s), please leave instructions for the carrier to leave your delivery in a cool area, at a neighborâ€™s home, or delay delivery until someone is home. Sun City Medical stores all of our products in a climate controlled warehouse and we take every precaution to make sure that all of our products are shipped in fresh condition. We cannot accept returns for heat-damaged products.
- Completed RMA form must be enclosed in package.
- RMA number must be clearly marked on all shipping labels. Do not mark the RMA number on the outside of the package.
- Ship to:
.Sun City Medical Supply
1530 Goodyear, Suite A
El Paso, TX 79936
Or to the exact address listed on the RMA.
- Customer is responsible for freight back to Sun City Medical Supply. Sun City Medical Supply will only pay return freight cost if, for example if you received an item that you did not order or defective item.
- Please make sure that there is a delivery confirmation on all packages that are being returned. We also suggest that you insure each package as we are not responsible for lost shipments. We can not issue a credit if we never received the packages.
Exchanges / Damaged / Expired Items
If you receive your product and you find that it has physical damages to the product and cannot be used, or is expired, we must be notified within 24 hours of shipment delivery to you. We will respond to your RMA request by email within 24 business hours.
Your Customer Service Rep will help you with your replacement order and the pick-up of the damaged or expired item(s). Any items that have been used will void your right to return it for a refund.
Is there a time limit on returns?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with the products purchased, we offer a 100% money back guarantee within 30 days. Any returns after 30 days will be subject to restocking charges. Please see our Returns Policy above for complete details regarding returns.
How long does it take to receive a refund?
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes shipping transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
How will my refund be issued?
All credit card purchases are refunded to the credit card used to purchase the item. This can take 3 to 5 business days after your return has been processed.